Saturday, January 22, 2011

Monday's Pattern........

          There was an unexpected turn of events this weekend and the apartment I will be moving to is ready for me even though I wasn't ready yet with all my packing.  Also my move in date was set as the 20th, the day I found out so I'm scrambling to get everything moved this weekend.  Needless to say the cat and fish aren't too happy about all the commotion!  (Mr. Catch caught on that something was up so I took him down the hall to see the new apartment.  I think he'll like it, the apartment is on a corner so we have four windows for him to look out rather than two.)  Luckily for me the apartment is on the same floor as mine making this one of the easiest moves I've ever done.  Please bear with me, with all the moving and work this Monday's pattern will probably show up on Tuesday.  Thanks to all for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment